Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pictures!

Sorry bad news. I've been taking lots of pictures but most of them are of me and the students and co-teachers. In order to protect them and follow the peace corps policies, i don't feel too comfortable posting them so you will just have to wait until I get back! However, if I were able to post them, this is what you would see:
  • Me teaching my first year students the Cupid Shuffle.
  • Leading a small workshop with the community members and teachers.
  • The making of a music video with English Club members to "Where is the Love?" by the Black Eyed Peas.
  • Our Piso War fundraiser (similar to the coin wars you did in middle school)
  • Our Christmas Party at Mt. Data Lodge.
I miss everyone back home and hope you are all doing well. Time is flying by here which I suppose is a good thing. I hope you are all getting in to the holiday season because I am buried in it here!

1 comment:

  1. You should make a waka waka video with them! :)

    ReplyDelete